How to Decorate Your Christmas Tree Fluff and shape
Snow Fair Christmas Tree Shop Fluffing and shaping your tree may take a while, but they’re an essential part of the decorating process. This will help you achieve a lush and lifelike look for your centerpiece.
If you want to save time doing this, check out Snow Fair Christmas Tree Shop exclusive Pre-fluffed Artificial Christmas Trees. These trees feature memory wire branches that adjust into place upon unboxing. Best of all, the branches retain much of their shape after the first setup. This means that it will be easier to set up the tree in future years.
Snow Fair Christmas Tree Shop In addition, highlights the following tips to make the process easier:
- Ask family or friends to help shape your tree.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Refer to the product photo of the tree to easily recreate the look of the branches.
- When fluffing each branch, start from the inner branches and work your way outward.
- Shape the tree by section, starting from the bottom. For taller trees, fluff the top section before attaching it to the tree to avoid having to use a ladder.